Welcome to the LikeBook Social Networking site, a Web resource that helps you stay in touch with your old and new friends. The LikeBook site (Likebook.com.bd) (herein after.the Site) is a network project uniting people on the basis of education or employment places.
Glossary Of The Terms
- The LikeBook Social Networking site (or the Site) the internet resource consisting of a set of (a) computer programs (software code running on a computer) and (b) the information (content) placed in them by the Administration and / or users. The LikeBook Site is maitained in an information system that provides the access to the aforesaid information in Internet when addressed by the domain name Likebook.com.bd (including all levels of the specified domain functioning on the moment of adoption of these Terms by the User as well as added after that).
- Non-activated data and commands are data and commands and generated audiovisual displays allowing to increase the amount of virtual property used in the framework of the functionality of the Site. The conditions the User is granted the rights to use non-activated data and commands by Administration are defined by the License Agreement, the current version of which is freely available on the Internet at: Likebook.com.bd/terms/about-us, and which is concluded by the Site Administration with the User.
Status of The LikeBook Terms of Service
- These LikeBook Terms of Service (hereinbefore and hereinafter the Terms) have been developed by the Site Administration and determine the terms of Site use and development conditions as well as the rights and obligations of its Users and Administration. The Terms cover also the relations regarding rights and interests of the third parties which are not Site Users but whose rights and interests may be affected as the Site Users’ actions.
- These Terms are the legally binding agreement between the User and the Site Administration whereby the Site Administration provides services for the User regarding the use of the Site and its services (hereinafter the Services). In addition to these Terms, the agreement between the User and the Site includes all special documents that regulate the provision of individual Site services and are posted in the relevant Site sections on the Internet.
- The User is obliged to be fully aware of these Terms before registering at the Site. The User’s registration at the Site means full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms by the User in accordance with Article 438 of the USn Federation Civil Code.
- The Site Administration may make changes and/or additions to these Terms unilaterally without any special notification. These Terms are an open document accessible to the general public. The current version of the Terms is available on the Internet at Likebook.com.bd/terms/terms The Site Administration recommends that the Users check the conditions of these Terms regularly for changes and/or additions. The continuation of use of the Site by the User after changes and/or additions are made to these Terms will mean the User’s agreement with and acceptance of such changes and/or additions.
Registration at The LikeBook Site and The User’s Status
- The User’s registration at the Site is free and voluntary and takes place at: Likebook.com.bd
- The Site User is the individual which is registered at the Site according to the procedure set by these Terms, reached the age acceptable in accordance with USn legislation for accepting these Terms, and has the relevant powers (hereinbefore and hereinafter the User).
- When registering at the Site the User must provide the Site Administration with the necessary true and updated information to form the User’s personal page, including the User’s unique login and the password for access to the Site as well as the User’s first and last names. The User may be requested to provide additional information in the Site registration form.
- The User bears liability for ensuring that the information provided at the time of registration is true, up to date, complete, consistent with US legislation and free from third parties’ claims.
- After submitting the information specified in clause 3.3 hereof, the User has to complete a number of authentification procedures, namely: (a) confirm the registration by recognizing an automated text to tell computers and humans apart (CAPTCHA); (b) confirm his/her registration by entering a code in a special Site form, the code is sent via SMS by the Site Administration to the User’s mobile phone number provided by the User. In case the whole sequence of the registration actions is completed successfully.
Creation and use of Communities
- The User has the right to create Communities (groups, public pages and meetings) to inform other Users about events, meetings, commercial and non-profit organizations (as charitable organizations), its creation and activities, other interesting content to Users (hereinafter Discussion items) and/or possible further discussion of them with other Users (including creation of fan clubs, exchange of opinions, references and etc.). While informing and discussing the Discussion items in the Communities Users must observe current USn and international legislation, publish the information that meets the requirements of these terms, esthetic norms and moral principles related to those at the opinion of the Site Administration.
- When creating and administering the Community, including in case of registration of the sub-domain name used for directing to the Community page, the User confirms that he/she acts on lawful grounds (e.g., on the basis of the power of attorney), has all necessary rights and his/her actions do not infringe the lawful rights and interests of third parties and effective USn legislation, including legislation on competition and rights to intellectual property results and means of individualization.
- In case the User infringes the lawful rights and interests of third parties, effective USn legislation as well as the provisions hereof when creating and administering the Community, the Site Administration has the right to block the User’s access to the Community and/or transfer the administration rights for the Community as well as the right to use the registered sub-domain name to the lawful right owner which duly confirmed its rights in the Community Content, including the right in the means of individualization confusingly similar to the sub-domain name used in the Community.